Generally, as each family has unique requirements, pricing is done on an individual client basis, but here is a rough outline of costs.
The BOOKING FEE payment is NOT a deposit. It is a non refundable one time payment to Babysitting Marbella, which finalises your booking, and secures your nanny. On receipt of payment, your nanny will be reserved for your booking.
The NANNY'S PAYMENT is separate, and it is to be paid each day, directly to your nanny.
The MINIMUM BOOKING requirement is 3 HOURS per booking.
For Health and Safety reasons, we strongly recommend ONE Babysitter PER FAMILY.
We also recommend a childcare ratio of ONE nanny to TWO children under the age of 2 years old.
Special rates apply for Easter, Christmas, New Year and The Three Kings Arrival.
Plus National Bank Holidays.
Please call us if you have any further queries, and I would be happy to discuss them with you.
Daytime and Evening
- Daytime:- (Before 7pm)
- €17.50 per hour for 1 Newborn Baby to 1 year old.
- €15 per hour for 1 child
- €20 per hour for 2 or 3 children.
- Evening:- (After 7pm)
- €15 per hour
- €20 per hour after midnight.
- €150 per Night (From 9pm to 7am)
Last Minute Bookings
- The rate for bookings made within 24 hours of the start of the booking, will be
€25 per hour.
- €30 per Day which is cancelled.
- A cancellation Fee will apply for any days cancelled after the booking has been finalised.