Generally, as each family has unique requirements, pricing is done on an individual client basis, but here is a rough outline of costs.
The BOOKING FEE payment, which varies depending on the amount of hours/ days of your booking .
The NANNY PAYMENT, which is to be paid directly to your nanny at the end of your booking, each day.
The MINIMUM BOOKING requirement is 3 HOURS per booking.
For Health and Safety reasons, we strongly recommend ONE Babysitter PER FAMILY.
We also recommend a childcare ratio of ONE nanny to TWO children under the age of 2 years old.
Special rates apply for Easter, Christmas, New Year and The Three Kings Arrival.
Plus National Bank Holidays.
Please call us if you have any further queries, and I would be happy to discuss them with you.
Daytime and Evening
- Daytime:- (Before 7pm)
- €17.50 per hour for 1 Newborn Baby to 1 year old.
- €15 per hour for 1 child
- €20 per hour for 2 or 3 children.
- Evening:- (After 7pm)
- €15 per hour
- €20 per hour after midnight.
Daily Nanny/ 24 Hour Period (Live- In)
- €200 per day
- The price will vary depending on the amount of children and their ages.
- Also the amount of nursery duties to be carried out by the nanny will be taken into consideration.
- €150 per Night (From 9pm to 7am)
Last Minute Bookings
- The rate for bookings made within 24 hours of the start of the booking, will be
€20 per hour. (Including the Booking Fee)
- €30 per Day which is cancelled.
- A cancellation Fee will apply if the following occurs...
- The cancellation is after the booking has been confirmed by both sides.